Went for a canoe trip with my dog today at Beaver Dam State Park. Great time.
Stopped half way, at the dam, and had brunch (9:30 am feeding). Some hikers came by and said hi in passing. One of them mentioned that her brother is on a feeding tube. Small world…
I found that packing my feeding gear in a waterproof tub worked fine. Living well…
Anyway, life is good. My dog enjoyed it too — I think!
Have a Great PEG day!!
May 3rd is my HAPPY P.E.G. DAY!!!
One full year of unexpected extra life thanks to:
1. My darling wife Karen (and the rest of my wonderful family) – who helped me to choose life!
2. Dr. Kakumani – who insisted I at least try!
3. The people at OLEY and Inspire – who have been a constant inspiration!
4. The people at SW Illinois SCORE (especially David, John, Bob and Joel) and at Bookshare – who helped me find purpose!
5. All the trains that go rushing through Brighton – a constant reminder of how truly down, depression can be!
Happy P.E.G. day!!!